Wednesday, June 17, 2009

File this under "That Sucks":


My dad may not like any of my tattoos, but at least I don't have 56 of them on my face!

This girl in Belgium is suing a tattoo artist, claiming she fell asleep and he ruined her face by tattooing 56 stars all over one side. She says she only asked for 3 small star tattoos. She fell asleep and woke up sometime later to find 56 of them spanning from her jawline to forehead instead. The tat guy says he did exactly what she asked, and that she was awake and aware of what he was doing the whole time.

I'm a little iffy about face tattoos. The only person I have ever seen them look halfway decent on is Kat Von D (from LA Ink). I think people should stick to tramp stamps, back and ankle tatts and stay away from the neck and face area. I mean, how dumb does Mike Tyson look?

No comments:

Post a Comment