Tuesday, June 16, 2009

$249,500 Bond For Alleged Cat Serial Killer

Let me start off by saying that I really don't understand why people harm animals. It is cowardly and sick. I think animal abusers should be strung up and shot. My boyfriend says I care more about animals being harmed than human beings being harmed. I think that's because most animals are defenseless and have less ability to protect themselves than we as people do. Animals, domestic, wild or house-pet should be loved and treated with respect.

This 18 year old kid in Florida has been accused of killing and mutilating nearly 20 cats. "The cat killings weren't something I expected of anyone who's sane," said a friend of the psycho-in-the-making. "With him he was a nice guy. He was friendly. It's such a violent thing. I just couldn't see it happening from him."

Nobody is as they seem! Just because he was a nice, white suburban kid does not mean he's innocent. Let's lock him up now before he turns Jeffrey Dahmer on us and starts going after people!

No comments:

Post a Comment